Prospectwire.com
Special Assignment Scout
Sully@prospectwire.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Top Prospect Interview: Mikal Hill


Interview with one of the top prospects in this year's high school class. Hill is currently ranked 92nd in the nation by Perfect Game.



Sullivan Question: You were one of the first players in class to commit. What drew you to South Carolina?


Mikal Hill : what drew me to usc was the fact that they had a tradition of being good, and there incredible fan base. and also i believe ill get some play early. on.




After a long summer of facing the toughest pitchers in the country, what is the transition like when facing the pitchers you see during the high school season?


When i see high school pitching after the summer I feel that I almost cant get out. if I can hit 94 good then I can def hit mid 80s





Who is the toughest pitcher you have faced so far in your career?

toughest pitcher I think would be Dillon Maples or John Magliozzi from east cobb braves



Do you keep in touch with any other top players in the nation that you have met from playing in so many events on the national stage?

I do keep in touch with alot through facebook.



Last question, who is your favorite player and what is your favorite team?

favorite players would prob be j-roll, hanley ramirez, and roby cano. favoite team braves

No comments:

Post a Comment