1. Pittsburgh Pirates- Gerrit Cole- RHP, UCLA
All reports show the Pirates leaning towards Cole. Hultzen's name is still being floated around here too.
2. Seattle Mariners- Anthony Rendon- 3B, Rice
The Mariners are heavily leaning towards a bat, and Rendon is the best in the draft. Rumors of Lindor here, but I see them going with Rendon.
3. Arizona Diamondbacks-Danny Hultzen- LHP, Virginia
Hultzen still has a chance to go 1-1, but Arizona has been on him all spring, and if he's available here, he should be their pick.
4. Baltimore Orioles- Dylan Bundy- RHP Owasso HS
Bundy has been linked to the Orioles for a while. Trevor Bauer is still in the mix.
5. Kansas City Royals- Trevor Bauer- RHP, UCLA
Royals fans are praying for Starling, and he still has a chance to go here. They will most likely go with the college pitcher, however.
6. Washington Nationals- Bubba Starling- OF, Gardner-Edgerton HS
Could you imagine three straight drafts of Strasburg, Harper, and Starling? WOW.
7. Arizona Diamondbacks- Sonny Gray- RHP, Vanderbilt
Really tough to say which way they are going to go here. Fransisco Lindor, Matt Barnes, and Archie Bradley are in the mix as well.
8. Cleveland Indians- Jed Bradley- LHP, Georgia Tech
I see them taking the college pitcher here. Gray would be an option if he makes it here.
9. Chicago Cubs- Archie Bradley- RHP, Broken Arrow HS
They prefer Starling, but it doesn't look like he will fall here. Javier Baez and Mikie Mahtook have also been linked with Chicago.
10. San Diego Padres- George Springer- OF, UCONN
Cory Spangenberg has been linked with the Padres lately, but I see that more for the 25th pick, if he makes it there. Springer's teammate Matt Barnes is also a strong possibility here.
11. Houston Astros- Taylor Jungmann- RHP, Texas
Most likely leaning towards a college pitcher if Bradley isn't available. Rumors have them linked to Stanford LHP Chris Reed as well.
12. Milwaukee Brewers- Mikie Mahtook- OF, LSU
Mahtook and Javier Baez seem to be the top two on their list if this scenario played out.
13. New York Mets- Matt Barnes, RHP, Spring Valley HS
They are all over Jungmann and Gray, but if Barnes is still available, he would be high on their list. Guerrieri and Levi Michael are still an option.
14. Florida Marlins- Cory Spangenberg- OF, Indian River JC
If Mahtook is here, he might be the pick. In this case, Spangenberg is the pick.
15. Milwaukee Brewers- Javier Baez- INF, Arlington Day School
Guerrieri is also in the mix, but they have been on Baez for a while.
16. Los Angeles Dodgers- Robert Stephenson- RHP, Alhambra HS
Stephenson rumors are strong for this pick. Should sign for slot.
17. Los Angeles Angels- Fransisco Lindor- SS, Montverde Academy
They would love a shot at him. He seems to be at the top of their board.
18. Oakland Athletics- Daniel Norris- LHP, Science Hill HS
They would love Springer to fall to 18. Norris is a fantastic HS arm.
19. Boston Red Sox- Josh Bell- OF, Dallas Jesuit HS
Bell is going to take a lot of money, but that won't scare them off.
20. Colorado Rockies- C.J. Cron- 1B, Utah
They seem to be on Cron and Kolten Wong.
21. Toronto Blue Jays- Levi Michael- SS, UNC
Seems to be the popular pick. Safer college player.
22. St. Louis Cardinals- Taylor Guerrieri- RHP, Spring Valley HS
His talent alone could put him in the top ten, but questions about his price and makeup push him down.
23. Washington Nationals- Alex Meyer, RHP, Kentucky
Early rumors had the Nationals considering him at 6, so at 23 he would probably be near the top of their list.
24. Tampa Bay Rays- Jose Fernandez- RHP, Alonso HS
the first of many picks for the rays. Local arm who shouldn't be a tough sign.
25. San Diego Padres- Tyler Anderson- LHP, Oregon
Safer college arm who should sign for slot.
26. Boston Red Sox- Blake Swihart- C, Cleveland HS
They are also heavily linked to Brandon Nimmo as well, but with them taking Bell at 19, I'll lean towards the catcher.
27. Cincinnati Reds- Sean Gilmartin- LHP, Florida State
Also on Stephenson, but Gilmartin seems to be the pick.
28. Atlanta Braves- Henry Owens- LHP, Edison HS
They prefer the best HS arm that falls.
29. San Fransisco Giants- Joe Ross- RHP, Bishop O'Dowd HS
CA arm that could go much higher.
30. Minnesota Twins- Kolten Wong- 2B, Hawaii
Safer college bat. He can hit, but if Anderson or Gilmartin make it here, they are options.
31. Tampa Bay Rays- Brandon Nimmo- OF, Cheyenne East HS
He could go to Boston, but if he's here, he could be their pick.
32. Tampa Bay Rays- Brian Goodwin- OF, Miami Dade JC
Been linked to him for a while with one of their many picks.
33. Texas Rangers- Dillon Howard- RHP, Searcy HS
One of the top prep arms. Could be a tough sign.